I have been following a bunch of new blogs lately and one of my new faves is From My Grey Desk. Lauren has a great weekly post called High 5 for Friday where each week she lists 5 great things from the week. I love it! What a great way to celebrate the end of the week!
Here are my 5 fave things from the past week:
1. My sister let me try out her new nail plates and I got a fancy-schmancy design.
2. I tried a new running club. Check out this post to read about it!
3. I saw a little touch of Spring on my run on Tuesday night!
4. I made these cupcakes and they were De-Lish! My mom says they were her favorite of all the cupcakes I’ve made.
5. I got to go out to dinner with the family I used to nanny for and catch up with my favorite kiddos. LOVE!
So there you have it, my first H54F! I’ll be linking up at The From My Grey Desk Blog.