Ok- I’ll start with the good news:
1. I ran for the first time since my marathon on Saturday and I felt pretty good. My legs weren’t as sore as I thought they might be (yay!)
2. During my run on Sunday I pushed it for the last mile and finished it in 7:27! My fastest mile since high school! I’m kinda impressed with myself.
3. I’ve come to a decision about the Seattle Marathon in November. I’m going to do the 1/2, but my goal time is 1:50…7 whole minutes faster than my PR. EEK!!
Now for the bad news:
1. Trying to get a 1:50 time in the 1/2 means running mile and half mile repeats at the track. Yuck!
2. I went to the chiropractor for the first time ever and found out all kinds of things about my back. Not awful, and totally fixable things, though. But to fix it, this means NO RUNNING FOR A WEEK! AAGHHH! What am I going to do? Guess I’ll be blogging about the monotony of the elliptical.